From Easter Seals IT Wiki - Contact us at 603.621.3666 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Revision as of 14:24, 20 March 2014 by Cshaw
Android is a Linux-based operating system for mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers. It is developed by the Open Handset Alliance, led by Google, and other companies.
How To: Setup ES Email on an Android
- Please Note!! There are MANY MANY versions of Android phones. These instructions are for a specific make/model of an Android phone, and you may have to adjust what you click on (names might not be the same between models). Thank you for your understanding.
- Go into the Settings screen for your phone, and there should be an "Accounts" section.
- Click "Add Account". Select Exchange/Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync/Corporate/Corporate Email (different names on different Androids for the same thing).
- It will prompt you for your email username and password. Your username is your Full Email Address! Your password you should know. :) If not, call IT at 603.621.3666.
- Click Next and it should automatically set itself up. If it asks for a "Server Name", enter "m.outlook.com".
Have a great day!