From Easter Seals IT Wiki - Contact us at 603.621.3666 or email@example.com
BlackBerry is a line of smartphone devices developed and designed by Research In Motion (RIM). The first BlackBerry smartphone was released in 1999. The latest BlackBerry 7 devices were announced in the Fall of 2011.
How To: Setup ES Email on a Blackberry
- On your device, go to All Applications – Setup – Email Accounts. Select and delete your old email account. Back out all the way back to your home screen and navigate again to Email Accounts.
- If you are synchronizing your calendar and contacts with Outlook, you will not lose your information.
- Select Setup An email Account (or Setup Another Email Account) to add a new email account to your device.
- Select Other.
- Type in your full email address in the Email Address field.
- Select ‘Show Password’ and type in the password of your new email account in the Password field.
- De-select ‘Show Password’ and select Next or Continue.
- It should automatically setup the account for you, and you're done!