How To: Access Network Files and Easter Seals Software at Home
1) From your home computer open up Internet Explorer (not firefox, chrome, safari, et cetera).
2) In the address field type in http://apps.eastersealsnh.org and press Enter. Click the Continue button when the webpage loads.
3) Login to the webpage using the same user name, password and domain that you use at the office.
4) After logging in, if this is your first time, you will be prompted to download and install the Citrix Client which will give you access to our published applications. Select the check box and click the Download button.
5) After clicking Download you should receive the following prompt. Click Run to begin downloading the software.
6) After the software downloads you will be prompted to install the software. Click Run to continue.
7) After the software installs you will need to tell Internet Explorer to use the new software. Right click using the mouse on the yellow bar that appears at the top of the webpage. On the menu that appears, click on Run Add-on.
8) Click Run again when prompted.
9) You should now see the Apps Page listed with all the applications available to you. We're done! Click on the application you would like to use (Virtual Desktop to access most applications as well as the Shared and Home (typically G: and H:) drives).