How To: Edit Your Email Signature
In an effort to provide consistent Agency identification, the following is the minimum required information that an email signature should contain:
- Full name
- Position title
- Telephone number (for voicemail)
- Approved ESNH Statement of Confidentiality
- The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Easter Seals New Hampshire, Inc. at Compliance@eastersealsnh.org and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.
Acceptable optional items are as follows:
- Service First Pledge
- Agency Mission Statement
- Current Agency events, awards or logos as approved by the Development department
Adding a Signature Using Outlook Web Access
To add a custom signature in Outlook Web App to each message you send:
- First, in the top right corner of the mailbox, click on “Options” then select “See All Options…”.
- Click “Settings” in the navigation pane on the left. Click the "Mail" tab at the top of the window. Type and format the signature you want to use.
- Select the “Automatically include my signature on messages I send” check box, and then click “Save” in the bottom, right corner.
Adding a Signature Using the Outlook Desktop Client
- Click on the Tools menu
- Select Options from the menu that appears
- Click on the Mail Format tab
- Click on the Signatures... button
- A new window will appear, click on the New... button
- Enter a title for your signature, click Next
- Type out your signature (including the statement of confidentiality) and click Finish
- Click OK to exit the Create Signature
- Click OK to exit the Options menu and you're finished!