How To: Enter Your Time as a Salaried Employee
From Easter Seals IT Wiki - Contact us at 603.621.3666 or email@example.com
- Click: Employee Self Service > Time Reporting > Record Time > Report Weekly Elapsed Time
- Week Beginning: Change today’s date to week beginning date unless you are a new employee you need to enter your hire date for the first week you enter your time and click Refresh Date.
- Enter your standard number of hours under the date that you have off
- Time Reporting Code: PTO (paid time off), XIB (extended illness bank), HLY (holiday), HLW (holiday worked), etc.
- Task Profile ID: The only time you will need to change this is if you work at a different location which you will need to Add a New Line if you work at more than 1 location during the week
- Click: Save once you have entered your hours
If you worked half the day then you will need to:
- Enter the amount of hours that you have worked
- Time Reporting Code: REG
- Add a New Line
- Enter the amount of hours you were absent
- Time Reporting Code: PTO
- Click Save