Vendor Contracts Process
I just want to once again give a friendly reminder to everyone regarding the process for completing contracts for services.
This is when Easterseals is paying a vendor for a service they are doing for us.
As you all are aware by now, we cannot pay for any service from a person or company without a completed contract file.
I am here for all your contract questions. :)
Below is the step by step process: Please save or print somewhere that you can refer to easily.
- Email Crystal cberube (at) eastersealsnh (dot) org to inform her of service potentially being performed
- Crystal will send required blank correct form(s) to you with instructions for each form
- Fill out contract info BEFORE sending to contractor for signature
- Once signed contract is returned to you from contractor, obtain your Program VP signature on the contract also
- Then send all paperwork to Crystal for processing
- Crystal will send completely signed copy back to you once processed and approved by Chief HR Officer or CFO/COO
- After you receive a copy of the completely signed contract, then services can be performed and any coded & approved invoices/reqs can be sent to “AP Dept Documents” for payment
- Please do not send contract information to "AP Dept Documents”. Contract info needs to be sent directly to Crystal.
- "AP Dept Documents" is where you send coded/approved invoices for a contract that has already been processed and approved.
Administrative Assistant to the Senior Vice President of Programs and Facilities
Easterseals NH, VT, ME, Farnum Center & Farnum Center North
555 Auburn Street, Manchester, NH 03103