How To: Add a Sender to Your Blocked List
From Easter Seals IT Wiki - Contact us at 603.621.3666 or email@example.com
Revision as of 14:45, 16 February 2011 by Cshaw
- Open Internet Explorer and go to http://mail.microsoftonline.com. Then login.
- Open the Options page (the link is in the top right hand corner of the page).
- On the left, in the navigation menu, click on "Junk E-Mail".
- Select the "Automatically filter junk e-mail" option.
- Click on Manage Blocked Senders List to expand the section
- Next to the Blocked Senders list, click the "Add" button
- Enter the email address to block and press Enter on the keyboard.
- Click the Save button to confirm the changes (top left-ish corner of the email window).