How To: Add a Sender to Your Blocked List
From Easter Seals IT Wiki - Contact us at 603.621.3666 or email@example.com
Revision as of 09:54, 22 September 2016 by Administrator
- Open Internet Explorer and go to http://portal.microsoftonline.com. Then login.
- Click the Gear icon in the top right of the screen.
- In the search box just below the word "Settings" type "Block"
- Click on "Block or Allow" below the search box
- The bottom section under the "Blocked sender List" you can add or remove addresses.
- To add you can type in the box that says "Enter a sender or domain here" and then click the +
- To Remove select the sender or domain and then click the Trash can icon.