How To Access the Citrix Apps Page from your iPad
From Easter Seals IT Wiki - Contact us at 603.621.3666 or email@example.com
Here’s how to access the Easter Seals Citrix Apps from your iPad (Virtual Desktop, MS Word, Excel, etc…)!
- Install the Citrix Receiver app (if you’ve done this already, or the app is already installed, skip to the next section)
- Tap the App Store icon and once in the App Store, click on “featured” at the bottom of the screen.
- In the search box in the upper right, type Citrix receiver and press the Search button on the keyboard.
- Under the listings for iPad Apps, tap the INSTALL icon next to Citrix Receiver.
- It should take you to one of the home screens and display an icon for Citrix Receiver that says downloading/installing.
- Launch a Citrix app from our Apps Page
- Open Safari and browse to http://apps.eastersealsnh.org
- Enter the username and password you use to logon to the computers and work and tap the Log On button. Once the application has finished installing, proceed to the next step.
- Tap the icon of the app you’d like to launch (Virtual Desktop, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc…)
- A new webpage will open with a button that says “Open in “Receiver”. Tap that button.
- The Citrix Receiver app will open. It may ask you to add an account or sign up for a demo. Ignore those options/buttons and wait patiently for your application to open.
- How To: Access the on-screen keyboard from within a Citrix App
- Once your application has opened, at the very top of the screen you’ll notice a black tab with a downward pointing arrow. Tap (don’t drag) the black tab once to bring up a menu.
- Now click the keyboard icon from the menu that appears. You’re done! Have fun!
Enjoy using Citrix from your iPad!