How To Access the Citrix Apps Page from your iPad
From Easter Seals IT Wiki - Contact us at 603.621.3666 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Revision as of 10:10, 3 July 2012 by Cshaw (Created page with 'Good day, Here’s how to access the Easter Seals Citrix Apps from your iPad (Virtual Desktop, MS Word, Excel, etc…)! #*'''Install the Citrix Receiver app''' (if you’ve don…')
Here’s how to access the Easter Seals Citrix Apps from your iPad (Virtual Desktop, MS Word, Excel, etc…)!
- Install the Citrix Receiver app (if you’ve done this already, or the app is already installed, proceed to step #5)
- Tap the App Store icon and once in the App Store, click on “featured” at the bottom of the screen.
- In the search box in the upper right, type Citrix receiver and press the Search button on the keyboard.
- Under the listings for iPad Apps, tap the INSTALL icon next to Citrix Receiver.
- It should take you to one of the home screens and display an icon for Citrix Receiver that says downloading/installing.
- Launch a Citrix app from our Apps Page
- Open Safari and browse to http://apps.eastersealsnh.org
- Enter the username and password you use to logon to the computers and work and tap the Log On button.
- Tap the icon of the app you’d like to launch (Virtual Desktop, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc…)
- A new webpage will open with a button that says “Open in “Receiver”. Tap that button.
- The Citrix Receiver app will open. It may ask you to add an account or sign up for a demo. Ignore those options/buttons and wait patiently for your application to open.
Enjoy using Citrix from your iPad!